aThis paper was presented at the 6th World Fisheries Congress, Edinburgh, in 2012 (sponsored by the FSBI). As a result, its content may not fall within the normal scope of the Journal of Fish Biology.
Improvements to Rapfish: a rapid evaluation technique for fisheries integrating ecological and human dimensionsa
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Selected Papers from the Sixth World Fisheries Congress
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 865–889, October 2013
How to Cite
Pitcher, T. J., Lam, M. E., Ainsworth, C., Martindale, A., Nakamura, K., Perry, R. I. and Ward, T. (2013), Improvements to Rapfish: a rapid evaluation technique for fisheries integrating ecological and human dimensionsa. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 865–889. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12122
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- UBC Martha Piper Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!