Metabolic divergence between sibling species of cichlids Pundamilia nyererei and Pundamilia pundamilia
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1975–1989, June 2013
How to Cite
Dijkstra, P. D., Seehausen, O. and Metcalfe, N. B. (2013), Metabolic divergence between sibling species of cichlids Pundamilia nyererei and Pundamilia pundamilia. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 1975–1989. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12125
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- NWO (Rubicon grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!