First evidence for interspecific hybridization between invasive goby species Neogobius fluviatilis and Neogobius melanostomus (Teleostei: Gobiidae: Benthophilinae)
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 2128–2134, June 2013
How to Cite
Lindner, K., Cerwenka, A. F., Brandner, J., Gertzen, S., Borcherding, J., Geist, J. and Schliewen, U. K. (2013), First evidence for interspecific hybridization between invasive goby species Neogobius fluviatilis and Neogobius melanostomus (Teleostei: Gobiidae: Benthophilinae). Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 2128–2134. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12127
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!