Genetic and morphometric differences demonstrate fine-scale population substructure of the yellow perch Perca flavescens: need for redefined management units
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 2015–2030, June 2013
How to Cite
Kocovsky, P. M., Sullivan, T. J., Knight, C. T. and Stepien, C. A. (2013), Genetic and morphometric differences demonstrate fine-scale population substructure of the yellow perch Perca flavescens: need for redefined management units. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 2015–2030. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12129
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- NOAA Ohio Sea Grant. Grant Number: R/LR-13
- USEPA CR. Grant Number: 83281401-0
- NSF GK-12. Grant Number: DGE#0742395
- NOAA. Grant Number: #NA09OAR4170182
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!