Consistent behavioural traits and behavioural syndromes in pairs of the false clown anemonefish Amphiprion ocellaris
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 207–213, July 2013
How to Cite
Wong, M. Y. L., Medina, A., Uppaluri, C., Arnold, S., Seymour, J. R. and Buston, P. M. (2013), Consistent behavioural traits and behavioural syndromes in pairs of the false clown anemonefish Amphiprion ocellaris. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 207–213. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12133
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- Boston University
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!