Out-of-season production of 17,20β-dihydroxypregn-4-en-3-one in the roach Rutilus rutilus
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 Crown Copyright. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 233–249, August 2013
How to Cite
Scott, A. P., Hill, T., Beresford, N., Runnalls, T. J., Sumpter, J. P. and Ellis, T. (2013), Out-of-season production of 17,20β-dihydroxypregn-4-en-3-one in the roach Rutilus rutilus. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 233–249. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12150
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Defra's Chemicals and Nanotechnology division
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!