aThis paper was presented at the 6th World Fisheries Congress, Edinburgh, in 2012 (sponsored by the FSBI). As a result, its content may not fall within the normal scope of the Journal of Fish Biology.
Anguillids: conserving a global fisherya
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Crown Copyright. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Selected Papers from the Sixth World Fisheries Congress
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 754–765, October 2013
How to Cite
Righton, D. and Walker, A. M. (2013), Anguillids: conserving a global fisherya. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 754–765. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12157
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Grant Agreement. Grant Number: GOCE-2008212133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!