Flyingfish feeding ecology in the eastern Pacific: prey partitioning within a speciose epipelagic community
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 326–342, August 2013
How to Cite
Van Noord, J. E., Lewallen, E. A. and Pitman, R. L. (2013), Flyingfish feeding ecology in the eastern Pacific: prey partitioning within a speciose epipelagic community. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 326–342. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12173
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!