Present address: Centre for Fish and Wildlife Health, Institute of Animal Pathology, Vetsuisse Faculty Bern, Länggassstrasse 122, 3001 Bern, Switzerland
Temperature-induced sex reversal is not responsible for sex-ratio distortions in grayling Thymallus thymallus or brown trout Salmo trutta
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 404–411, August 2013
How to Cite
Pompini, M., Buser, A. M., Thali, M. R., Von Siebenthal, B. A., Nusslé, S., Guduff, S. and Wedekind, C. (2013), Temperature-induced sex reversal is not responsible for sex-ratio distortions in grayling Thymallus thymallus or brown trout Salmo trutta. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 404–411. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12174
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!