Is Anisakis simplex s.l. a biological marker for stock identification of Strangomera bentincki from Chile?
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 412–416, August 2013
How to Cite
Oliva, M. E. (2013), Is Anisakis simplex s.l. a biological marker for stock identification of Strangomera bentincki from Chile?. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 412–416. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12176
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!