Present address: Ifremer, RHBL, 150 quai Gambetta, 62200 Boulogne-sur-Mer, France.
Use of morphological characteristics to define functional groups of predatory fishes in the Celtic Sea
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 355–377, August 2013
How to Cite
Reecht, Y., Rochet, M.-J., Trenkel, V. M., Jennings, S. and Pinnegar, J. K. (2013), Use of morphological characteristics to define functional groups of predatory fishes in the Celtic Sea. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 355–377. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12177
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- European Network of Excellence EUR-OCEANS. Grant Number: WP4-SYSNS-1093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!