Population structure and residency of whale sharks Rhincodon typus at Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 574–587, September 2013
How to Cite
Fox, S., Foisy, I., De La Parra Venegas, R., Galván Pastoriza, B. E., Graham, R. T., Hoffmayer, E. R., Holmberg, J. and Pierce, S. J. (2013), Population structure and residency of whale sharks Rhincodon typus at Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 574–587. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12195
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
- Deep Blue Resort, the Swiss Shark Foundation
- Office of Naval Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!