High dietary arachidonic acid levels affect the process of eye migration and head shape in pseudoalbino Senegalese sole Solea senegalensis early juveniles
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 1302–1320, November 2013
How to Cite
Boglino, A., Wishkerman, A., Darias, M. J., Andree, K. B., de la Iglesia, P., Estévez, A. and Gisbert, E. (2013), High dietary arachidonic acid levels affect the process of eye migration and head shape in pseudoalbino Senegalese sole Solea senegalensis early juveniles. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 1302–1320. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12230
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICIIN). Grant Number: AGL2008-03897-C04-01/ACU
- EC Marie Curie Individual Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!