External fluorescence retention of calcein-marked juvenile brown trout Salmo trutta raised in natural and artificial environments
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 73–84, January 2014
How to Cite
Richard, A., O'Rourke, J. and Rubin, J.-F. (2014), External fluorescence retention of calcein-marked juvenile brown trout Salmo trutta raised in natural and artificial environments. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 73–84. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12256
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Fisheries Department of Vaud Canton
- Maison de la Rivière Foundation
- University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!