Genetic analysis of sympatric migratory ecotypes of Arctic charr Salvelinus alpinus: alternative mating tactics or reproductively isolated strategies?
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 145–162, January 2014
How to Cite
Moore, J.-S., Loewen, T. N., Harris, L. N. and Tallman, R. F. (2014), Genetic analysis of sympatric migratory ecotypes of Arctic charr Salvelinus alpinus: alternative mating tactics or reproductively isolated strategies?. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 145–162. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12262
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Nunavut Implementation Funds
- Nunavut Wildlife Management Board
- Nunavut Government (Fisheries and Sealing Sector)
- the Baffin Fisheries Coalition
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- the Fond du Québec en Recherche et Technologies
- the University of British Columbia
- the Association of Canadian Universities for Northern Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!