Theme and variations: amphibious air-breathing intertidal fishes
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Air-breathing Fishes
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 577–602, March 2014
How to Cite
Martin, K. L. (2014), Theme and variations: amphibious air-breathing intertidal fishes. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 577–602. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12270
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!