Excretory nitrogen metabolism and defence against ammonia toxicity in air-breathing fishes
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Air-breathing Fishes
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 603–638, March 2014
How to Cite
Chew, S. F. and Ip, Y. K. (2014), Excretory nitrogen metabolism and defence against ammonia toxicity in air-breathing fishes. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 603–638. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12279
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!