Shake and stew: a non-destructive PCR-ready DNA isolation method from a single preserved fish larva
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 267–272, January 2014
How to Cite
Alvarado Bremer, J. R., Smith, B. L., Moulton, D. L., Lu, C.-P. and Cornic, M. (2014), Shake and stew: a non-destructive PCR-ready DNA isolation method from a single preserved fish larva. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 267–272. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12280
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- NOAA Saltonstall-Kennedy (S-K). Grant Number: NA09NMF4270081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!