A new species of Ituglanis representing the southernmost record of the genus, with comments on phylogenetic relationships (Teleostei: Siluriformes: Trichomycteridae)
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 314–327, February 2014
How to Cite
Datovo, A. and de Pinna, M. C. C. (2014), A new species of Ituglanis representing the southernmost record of the genus, with comments on phylogenetic relationships (Teleostei: Siluriformes: Trichomycteridae). Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 314–327. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12285
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- All Catfish Species Inventory project. Grant Number: 0315963
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: 307207/2009-9
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: 2010/18984-9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!