Trophic size-structure of sailfish Istiophorus platypterus in eastern Taiwan estimated by stable isotope analysis
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 354–371, February 2014
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-N., Chiang, W.-C., Sun, C.-L., Shao, K.-T., Chen, S.-Y. and Yeh, S.-Z. (2014), Trophic size-structure of sailfish Istiophorus platypterus in eastern Taiwan estimated by stable isotope analysis. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 354–371. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12290
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 99-2611-M-056-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!