Envelope surface ultrastructure and specific gravity of artificially fertilized Pacific cod Gadus macrocephalus eggs
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 403–421, February 2014
How to Cite
Bian, X., Zhang, X., Sakurai, Y., Jin, X., Gao, T., Wan, R. and Yamamoto, J. (2014), Envelope surface ultrastructure and specific gravity of artificially fertilized Pacific cod Gadus macrocephalus eggs. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 403–421. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12292
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- National High Technology Research and Development Programme of China. Grant Number: 2012AA10A413
- Major State Global Change Research Programme of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951204
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31272667
- Fundamental Research Funds for Central Public Welfare Research Institutes. Grant Number: 20603022012012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!