Molecular cloning and expression of a C-type lectin-like protein from orange-spotted grouper Epinephelus coioides
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 436–447, February 2014
How to Cite
Ji, H., Wei, J., Wei, S., Yan, Y., Huang, Y., Huang, X., Zhou, S., Zhou, Y. and Qin, Q. (2014), Molecular cloning and expression of a C-type lectin-like protein from orange-spotted grouper Epinephelus coioides. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 436–447. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12296
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Programme). Grant Number: 2012CB114402
- National High Technology Development Program of China (863). Grant Number: 2012AA092201
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-EW-Q213, KZCX2-YW-BR-08, SQ201203
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30930070, 31001124, 30725027, 31202022
- Guangdong Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2011040000953, 2012A020603018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!