Present address: Borgergade 18, 3. th., 6700 Esbjerg, Denmark
Air-breathing fishes in aquaculture. What can we learn from physiology?
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Air-breathing Fishes
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 705–731, March 2014
How to Cite
Lefevre, S., Wang, T., Jensen, A., Cong, N. V., Huong, D. T. T., Phuong, N. T. and Bayley, M. (2014), Air-breathing fishes in aquaculture. What can we learn from physiology?. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 705–731. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12302
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Danida Fellowship Centre. Grant Numbers: 84-08-AU, 207-AU
- Aarhus University
- Danish Natural Science Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!