The importance of cutaneous gas exchange during aerial and aquatic respiration in galaxiids
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Air-breathing Fishes
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 759–773, March 2014
How to Cite
Urbina, M. A., Meredith, A. S., Glover, C. N. and Forster, M. E. (2014), The importance of cutaneous gas exchange during aerial and aquatic respiration in galaxiids. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 759–773. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12303
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Royal Society of New Zealand. Grant Number: UOC0711
- Brian Mason Scientific and Technical Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!