Sustained periodic terrestrial locomotion in air-breathing fishes
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Air-breathing Fishes
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 639–660, March 2014
How to Cite
Pace, C. M. and Gibb, A. C. (2014), Sustained periodic terrestrial locomotion in air-breathing fishes. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 639–660. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12318
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation for Graduate Research Fellowship
- IOS. Grant Number: 0726001
- Achievement Rewards for College Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!