Breaking wind to survive: fishes that breathe air with their gut
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Air-breathing Fishes
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 554–576, March 2014
How to Cite
Nelson, J. A. (2014), Breaking wind to survive: fishes that breathe air with their gut. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 554–576. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12323
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: 0801830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!