Eco-evolutionary dynamics induced by massive mortality events
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Salmon Population Resilience
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 8–30, July 2014
How to Cite
Vincenzi, S., Crivelli, A. J., Satterthwaite, W. H. and Mangel, M. (2014), Eco-evolutionary dynamics induced by massive mortality events. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 8–30. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12382
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!