Genetic diversity of upper Lake Constance whitefish Coregonus spp. under the influence of fisheries: a DNA study based on archived scale samples from 1932, 1975 and 2006
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1721–1739, June 2014
How to Cite
Gum, B., Geist, J., Eckenfels, S. and Brinker, A. (2014), Genetic diversity of upper Lake Constance whitefish Coregonus spp. under the influence of fisheries: a DNA study based on archived scale samples from 1932, 1975 and 2006. Journal of Fish Biology, 84: 1721–1739. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12393
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Environmental Agency Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!