Calcium ion supplementation increases brook trout Salvelinus fontinalis spermatozoa activation at the end of the spawning season
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 933–937, September 2014
How to Cite
Bondarenko, O., Dzyuba, B., Cosson, J., Rodina, M. and Linhart, O. (2014), Calcium ion supplementation increases brook trout Salvelinus fontinalis spermatozoa activation at the end of the spawning season. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 933–937. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12445
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
- MEYS of the CR. Grant Number: CENAKVA CZ.1.05/2.1.00/01.0024
- USB FFPW. Grant Number: CZ.1.07/2.3.00/20.0024, LD14119
- GAJU. Grant Number: 114/2013/Z
- GACR. Grant Number: P502/11/0090, P502/12/1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!