To fast or feed: an alternative life history for anadromous brook trout Salvelinus fontinalis overwintering within a harbour
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 621–644, September 2014
How to Cite
Spares, A. D., Dadswell, M. J., MacMillan, J., Madden, R., O'Dor, R. K. and Stokesbury, M. J. W. (2014), To fast or feed: an alternative life history for anadromous brook trout Salvelinus fontinalis overwintering within a harbour. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 621–644. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12447
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
- Antigonish Town and County Rivers Association
- Canadian Wildlife Federation Orville Erickson Memorial Scholarships
- Freshwater Fisheries Research Cooperative
- NSERC PGS-D scholarship
- Canada Research Chair programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!