From egg to hatchling: preferential retention of fatty acid biomarkers in young-of-the-year Port Jackson sharks Heterodontus portusjacksoni
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 944–952, September 2014
How to Cite
Beckmann, C. L., Mitchell, J. G., Seuront, L., Stone, D.A.J. and Huveneers, C. (2014), From egg to hatchling: preferential retention of fatty acid biomarkers in young-of-the-year Port Jackson sharks Heterodontus portusjacksoni. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 944–952. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12451
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Marine Innovation South Australia
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Trustees Foundation, Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!