Examination of fine-scale spatial-temporal overlap and segregation between two closely related congeners Gadus morhua and Gadus ogac in coastal Newfoundland
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 713–735, September 2014
How to Cite
Knickle, D. C. and Rose, G. A. (2014), Examination of fine-scale spatial-temporal overlap and segregation between two closely related congeners Gadus morhua and Gadus ogac in coastal Newfoundland. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 713–735. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12454
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Institute for Biodiversity, Ecosystem Science & Sustainability (IBES)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!