Imprint of monsoonal patterns on the fish assemblage in coastal waters of south-east India: a case study
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 773–799, September 2014
How to Cite
Biswas, S., Hussain, K. J., Das, N. P. I., Russell, B. C., Satpathy, K. K. and Mishra, S. S. (2014), Imprint of monsoonal patterns on the fish assemblage in coastal waters of south-east India: a case study. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 773–799. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12461
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!