Long-term rearing of Arctic charr Salvelinus alpinus under different salinity regimes at constant temperature
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Salmonid Smoltification Selected Papers from the Ninth International Workshop on Salmonid Smoltification Reykjavik and Holar, Iceland, 12–17 August 2013
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1145–1162, October 2014
How to Cite
Árnason, T., Gunnarsson, S., Imsland, A. K., Thorarensen, H., Smáradóttir, H., Steinarsson, A., Gústavsson, A., Johansson, M. and Björnsson, B. Th. (2014), Long-term rearing of Arctic charr Salvelinus alpinus under different salinity regimes at constant temperature. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 1145–1162. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12462
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Icelandic AVS Fund. Grant Number: R 101-10
- Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning (Formas). Grant Number: 223-2011-1356
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!