Smolting in coastal cutthroat trout Onchorhynchus clarkii clarkii
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Salmonid Smoltification Selected Papers from the Ninth International Workshop on Salmonid Smoltification Reykjavik and Holar, Iceland, 12–17 August 2013
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1111–1130, October 2014
How to Cite
Zydlewski, J., Zydlewski, G., Kennedy, B. and Gale, W. (2014), Smolting in coastal cutthroat trout Onchorhynchus clarkii clarkii. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 1111–1130. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12480
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Abernathy Fish Technology Center
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Columbia River Fisheries Programme Office
- Abernathy Army Corps of Engineers, Sea Resources Education Center
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Maine Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!