Does reduced feeding prior to release improve the marine migration of hatchery brown trout Salmo trutta smolts?
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 1992–2002, December 2014
How to Cite
Davidsen, J. G., Daverdin, M., Sjursen, A. D., Rønning, L., Arnekleiv, J. V. and Koksvik, J. I. (2014), Does reduced feeding prior to release improve the marine migration of hatchery brown trout Salmo trutta smolts?. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 1992–2002. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12485
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2014
- Statkraft AS
- NTNU Museum
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!