Ontogenetic and sex-based differences in habitat preferences and site fidelity of White's seahorse Hippocampus whitei
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1413–1428, November 2014
How to Cite
Harasti, D., Martin-Smith, K. and Gladstone, W. (2014), Ontogenetic and sex-based differences in habitat preferences and site fidelity of White's seahorse Hippocampus whitei. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 1413–1428. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12492
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!