Comment on ‘Genetic evidence and new morphometric data as essential tools to identify the Patagonian seahorse Hippocampus patagonicus (Pisces, Syngnathidae) by González et al. (2014)’
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1297–1299, November 2014
How to Cite
Luzzatto, D. C., Estalles, M. L. and Díaz De Astarloa, J. M. (2014), Comment on ‘Genetic evidence and new morphometric data as essential tools to identify the Patagonian seahorse Hippocampus patagonicus (Pisces, Syngnathidae) by González et al. (2014)’. Journal of Fish Biology, 85: 1297–1299. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12494
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!