Effects of the Addition of Substrate and Salts in Both the Fructosyltransferase Immobilization and Its Catalytic Properties
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 520–527, October 2013
How to Cite
Aguiar-Oliveira, E. and Maugeri, F. (2013), Effects of the Addition of Substrate and Salts in Both the Fructosyltransferase Immobilization and Its Catalytic Properties. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 520–527. doi: 10.1111/jfbc.12002
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!