Physicochemical Characteristics and Antioxidant Activities of Zizyphus lotus L. Seed Oil
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 554–563, October 2013
How to Cite
Chouaibi, M., Rezig, L., Mahfoudhi, N., Arafa, S., Donsì, F., Ferrari, G. and Hamdi, S. (2013), Physicochemical Characteristics and Antioxidant Activities of Zizyphus lotus L. Seed Oil. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 554–563. doi: 10.1111/jfbc.12006
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Technology of Tunisia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!