Light Wavelengths Regulate Growth and Active Components of Cordyceps militaris Fruit Bodies
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 578–584, October 2013
How to Cite
Dong, J. Z., Lei, C., Zheng, X. J., Ai, X. R., Wang, Y. and Wang, Q. (2013), Light Wavelengths Regulate Growth and Active Components of Cordyceps militaris Fruit Bodies. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 578–584. doi: 10.1111/jfbc.12009
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Ethnological Affair Committee Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10HB02
- Doctor Research Project. Grant Number: 498012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!