Standardized Ethanol Extract of Curcuma longa L. Fermented by Aspergillus oryzae Promotes Lipolysis via Activation of cAMP-Dependent PKA in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 595–603, October 2013
How to Cite
Ho, J.-N., Park, S.-J., Choue, R. and Lee, J. (2013), Standardized Ethanol Extract of Curcuma longa L. Fermented by Aspergillus oryzae Promotes Lipolysis via Activation of cAMP-Dependent PKA in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 595–603. doi: 10.1111/jfbc.12011
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Kyung Hee University. Grant Number: KHU-20100157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!