Effect of Heat Treatment and Lyophilization on the Physicochemical Properties of Water-Soluble Proteins from Silver Carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix)
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 604–610, October 2013
How to Cite
You, J., Luo, Y. and Shen, H. (2013), Effect of Heat Treatment and Lyophilization on the Physicochemical Properties of Water-Soluble Proteins from Silver Carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix). Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 604–610. doi: 10.1111/jfbc.12012
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-46
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: nr 30871946
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!