V.K. Bajpai and A. Sharma contributed equally to this paper.
MICROWAVE-ASSISTED SEED ESSENTIAL OIL OF ELEUTHEROCOCCUS SENTICOSUS AND ITS ANTIOXIDANT AND FREE RADICAL-SCAVENGING ACTIVITIES
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 119–127, February 2013
How to Cite
BAJPAI, V. K., SHARMA, A., KIM, S. H., KIM, Y., KIM, J.-J. and BAEK, K.-H. (2013), MICROWAVE-ASSISTED SEED ESSENTIAL OIL OF ELEUTHEROCOCCUS SENTICOSUS AND ITS ANTIOXIDANT AND FREE RADICAL-SCAVENGING ACTIVITIES. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 119–127. doi: 10.1111/jfbc.12013
[Correction added on 1 July 2014, after first online publication: the acknowledgement section on page 126 has been corrected. The authors apologize for the error]
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Yeungnam University Research Grant in 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!