Effects of Dioscorea Polygonoides (Jamaican Bitter Yam) Supplementation in Normocholesterolemic and Genetically Modified Hypercholesterolemic Mice Species
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 28–37, February 2014
How to Cite
Stennett, D., Oladeinde, F., Wheatley, A., Bryant, J., Dilworth, L. and Asemota, H. (2014), Effects of Dioscorea Polygonoides (Jamaican Bitter Yam) Supplementation in Normocholesterolemic and Genetically Modified Hypercholesterolemic Mice Species. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 38: 28–37. doi: 10.1111/jfbc.12022
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Office of Graduate Studies and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!