Phenolic Contents, Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Activities of Asparagus cochinchinensis (Loureiro) Merrill
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 83–91, February 2014
How to Cite
Samad, N. B., Debnath, T., Abul Hasnat, Md., Pervin, M., Kim, D. H., Jo, J. E., Park, S. R. and Lim, B. O. (2014), Phenolic Contents, Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Activities of Asparagus cochinchinensis (Loureiro) Merrill. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 38: 83–91. doi: 10.1111/jfbc.12028
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- Regional Innovation Center (RIC) of the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy through the Bio-Food and Drug Research at Konkuk University
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011-0022244
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!