Authors' Note: The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges wishes to acknowledge that this material is made possible by Cooperative Agreement No. 2009-MU-MU-K001 from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.
One Family, One Judge, No Continuances
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
Juvenile and Family Court Journal
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 35–44, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Summers, A. and Shdaimah, C. (2013), One Family, One Judge, No Continuances. Juvenile and Family Court Journal, 64: 35–44. doi: 10.1111/jfcj.12002
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!