Correction added on 14 November 2012, after first online publication: the affiliation tagged to author S Reschová has been amended.
Sensitivity of common carp, Cyprinus carpio L., strains and crossbreeds reared in the Czech Republic to infection by cyprinid herpesvirus 3 (CyHV-3; KHV)
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 75–80, January 2013
How to Cite
Piačková, V., Flajšhans, M., Pokorová, D., Reschová, S., Gela, D., Čížek, A. and Veselý, T. (2013), Sensitivity of common carp, Cyprinus carpio L., strains and crossbreeds reared in the Czech Republic to infection by cyprinid herpesvirus 3 (CyHV-3; KHV). Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 75–80. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12007
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: MZE-NAZV QH71057, MZE 0002716202
- USB (GAJU). Grant Number: 047/2010/Z
- CENAQUA. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/2.1.00/01.0024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!