Luminal uptake of Vibrio (Listonella) anguillarum by shed enterocytes – a novel early defence strategy in larval fish
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 419–426, April 2013
How to Cite
Rekecki, A., Ringø, E., Olsen, R., Myklebust, R., Dierckens, K., Bergh, Ø., Laureau, S., Cornelissen, M., Ducatelle, R., Decostere, A., Bossier, P. and Van den Broeck, W. (2013), Luminal uptake of Vibrio (Listonella) anguillarum by shed enterocytes – a novel early defence strategy in larval fish. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 419–426. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12009
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- Bijzonder Onderzoeksfonds. Grant Numbers: nr 05B01906, 01J01206
- Ghent University
- Foundation for Scientific Research-Flanders (FWO). Grant Number: G.0491.08
- European Community's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 227197
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!