Evidence of exotoxin secretion of Piscirickettsia salmonis, the causative agent of piscirickettsiosis
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 703–709, August 2013
How to Cite
Rojas, M. E., Galleguillos, M., Díaz, S., Machuca, A., Carbonero, A. and Smith, P. A. (2013), Evidence of exotoxin secretion of Piscirickettsia salmonis, the causative agent of piscirickettsiosis. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 703–709. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12019
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- Grant Fondecyt. Grant Number: 1080692
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!